Businesses in Churchfield are able to enjoy class leading end to end fibre optic broadband.
Fibre to the Premises at Churchfield
Fibre to the Premises is our high-speed broadband service of up to 1Gbps at Churchfield, which provides an end-to-end fibre optic connection the full distance to the end user’s premises.
The Benefits of Fibre
Reliability – Using end-to-end fibre is inherently more reliable. It’s also not rate adaptive, which all customers benefit from the maximum line rate not a near to or up to speed.
What will the service do for me?
- Upload/Download photos, video files, or complex graphics to the internet in seconds, even when several users are on the same connection.
- Easier access to cloud based services and virtual office connectivity, reducing capital expenditure on hardware and software.
- Less waiting time for complex web pages to download.
- Enjoy higher quality voice and video calls over the internet.
- Integrate in-house voice and data networks, enabling improved information sharing and better customer service.
- No analogue line rental required.
Up to 900Mbps download / 500Mbps upload
£40.00 per month
VOIP service (optional)
Free evening and weekend calls to UK Landline.
PAYG during weekdays:
4.3ppm UK Landline calls – 9ppm UK Mobile calls
£5 per month
Hosted PBX Rental inc call allowance. Includes handset, UK Landline & UK Mobile Calls.
£15 per month
Static IP – £10 / month per IP address
Symmetrical speeds – Increased upload speed to match download speed – £40 per month (Applicable to your chosen package).
Out of hours support
24/7 Support – £10 per month.
8 hour response time to any outages – £30 per month. 4 hour response time to any outages – £60 per month.